It turned cold here in Minnesota. So cold. So fast. Thanksgiving morning, I went out to my van in my pajamas, barefoot...by noon, the snow was flying and it was 25 degrees. Luckily, Chris and Britta put up the Christmas lights BEFORE it turned so brutally cold though we neglected to turn them ON until after Thanksgiving (anything else is a bit obnoxious, right?). Anyway - THIS is a photo of my warm, cozy little house tonight. I definitely did not see us still living in this little townhome with two kids, a cat and a couple of turtles. We were SUPPOSED to be in a 4 bedroom with a big backyard by now. But - we've definitely made the best of our situation and are living quite happily in our cozy little house. We have good neighbors sharing our driveway, a beautiful 3 year old remodel job on the interior ... it is warm and safe and ours.
Tonight - I am thankful for the comfortable, safe, WARM roof over our heads!
The Ten Year Challenge
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment