Yes - you'll notice that I am a day late in posting this. There's a reason for that...two reasons actually...first of all, I'm not as technologically savvy as I'd like to be - - I don't have the time nor the patience most of the time and I'm NEW to Instagram so it took me having someone younger and savvier looking over my shoulder to piece together the right way to do this (I was trying to make it WAY too difficult!)
and second reason - well - I've been having some computer drama as of late. AGAIN. I am eyebrow deep in Madonna right now, and my company-owned computer is completely, 100%, unexpectedly DEAD! So I am thankful, very thankful for the personal computer that I broke down and purchased this summer. It is essentially keeping me afloat! (But - the lack of computer has set me WAY behind and advancing Madonna yesterday had to take precedence over getting my "thankful" item posted!)


No comments:
Post a Comment