Took all of my supplements (except that I missed the noon fish oil dose...oops).
Diet - I did....medium at best. Had chicken & vegetables for breakfast, roast beef sandwich and a couple of french fries for lunch, taco salad for dinner (homemade - greens, tomatoes, black beans, lean ground hamburger, cheese & dressing). Then royally screwed up and made nachos with leftover ingredients after the girls went to bed. Had 3 cups of tea and at least twice the water that I usually have (which, I know, is still not 'enough'), only part of 1 small diet pepsi and 1 beer.
Activity - B and I did the 10 minute leg burn yoga workout while E napped.
Felt OK all day until dinner time or so and then deteriorated pretty quickly. In short - I feel like poo again. This neverending cold had gotten a lot better...I was still coughing but felt fine. Now I have a raw throat and I feel icky and I'm NOT happy about it.
Day 2
143.2 lb which is NOT the right direction and a direct result of the aforementioned nachos. Didn't sleep well...sore throat kept me up...and Chris was hot and sweaty...E woke up once...and all the water kept me peeing. (BTW - I think my pee is a funny color. Chris disagrees. With all the water I was drinking I figured it would be pretty well clear but it looked a bit like watered down Mountain Dew. Is that the supplements?) Up with B at 6:30 this morning, tired and with a sore throat. I've had my supplements as well as my chicken & vegetables and water. I'm just about to gargle with the Wintertime Support stuff and make myself a cup of tea. On with the day!

1 comment:
So I bought these green colored multivitamins from curves - they made my pee just like you explained. Not to worry. Just read your blog of everything. I think it would be easier just to not eat. ;)
Post a Comment