Wednesday, August 11, 2010

...and today Denise Austin kicked my ass...

Day 2...still...

Took all my supplements plus some extras to try to deal with this cold. I still say my pee looks like Mountain Dew. And - I just pumped some milk (I think I'm done nursing as of this morning) and it looked a little greenish as well. I pooped. A bunch. Of squish. And I've been uber-gassy for the last 36 hours or so. Not sure if that's herbs or somtehing else. I felt fairly ill when I got up this morning but was feeling better after some breakfast and a shower. I haven't been keeping track of how much water I've been drinking but I think I've had roughly 1 cup of tea (btw - the immunity tea was not good...but I think i screwed up and made it too weak. We'll try again) and 5 glasses of water which is 5 glasses more than usual! I also, of course, had 1 Diet Coke. no refills...that's something. Had my now 'usual' breakfast of chicken and vegetables. Ate 3/4 of a Chipotle burrito and only about 4 chips. That IS something! Truly! Can't remember the last time I didn't finish both. Had homemade pizza for supper with nummy basil, mushrooms, sauce and cheese. It was supposed to be made on the grill but we were out of gas. Oops. It was HOT today so I didn't like heating up the kitchen but it was nummy nonetheless. Chris took B to work with him today so it was just E and I! I got a bunch of work done, we got to play together just the two of us AND - while E napped, I took on the 20 minute yoga workout that K sent. And yes - Denise Austin kicked my arse. I was quite literally SWEAT from head to toe but it felt awesome. And Chris just downloaded a "Couch to 5K" podcast for me onto my phone. So - tomorrow morning I'm going to try running before it gets hot. We'll see. I really want to run the Turkey Trot this year but I've said THAT before, so...anyhew - that's hte update! 'Night!

No comments: